Please mail completed applications to:
St. Andrew’s Academy
P.O. Box 3050
Chester, CA. 96020
Grammar School Application (K-5th)
- Download and fill out the Grammar School Application (pdf)
- Turn in the application and fees and schedule an interview.
- Wait for word from the school.
The administration will get back to you within a reasonable time to let you know the results of your application.
Middle & High Day School Students (6th – 12th)
For boarding students, see instructions below this section.
- Download and fill out the Application.
- With application in hand, call the school for to schedule an interview and discussion with parent and student(s).
- Turn in the application and fees.
- The administration will make a decision on the application and contact you.
Middle & High Boarding School Students (6th-12th)
- Download and fill out the Application
- With application in hand, contact the school for an informal interview and discussion.
- Turn in the application and fees—a emailed scan of the application is acceptable. The school will give you a means to pay the application fee electronically.
- The administration will follow up with a zoom interview.
- If possible, schedule on-site interview and visit.