We’re glad you are interested in the St. Andrew’s Summer Camps.
Here are the steps for registering:
- Please choose one or both camps; you can register and pay for one or multiple people.
- Keep in mind that all campers (youth and adult) will be St. Andrew’s Academy students for the duration of the camps. The camps will be run by St. Andrew’s Policy. Please review the Student/Parent Handbook for rules and regulations.
- Full refunds will be made only if the camps are, for any reason, cancelled. No other refunds will be given.
- During the registration process, a reference for each camper from the camper’s pastor or teacher (or in the case of adults, pastor or colleague) will be requested. You must provide an email and phone number with the named reference in order for registration to be complete.
- If St. Andrew’s deems that the camper is not a good fit for the camp, a refund will be issued.
- A Liability and Release Form will need to be signed for minor campers before your camper can attend camp. Please download and fill out and bring with you when camper is dropped off, or when you bring camper to first day of camp.
When you are ready to register, please click on the button below: